oh what to do?

oh poop.

It’s Infest next weekend, and I’m not going. Giving it a miss this year, just think it’s for the best.

We have a bank holiday on Monday, and I have the Friday booked off work too. A nice long break from work awaits me and yet I find myself with no exciting plans.

In fact no plans, nothing to do at all.

I’d had at the back of my mind to take a surprise trip home to Devon to visit my folks again, but Dad has just called to say goodbye before they go off on a camping holiday tomorrow.

Wha? When did they arrange that? No one told me!

Feck! What a complete arse. That’s me scuppered.

What’s a girl to do?!

13 Responses to oh what to do?

1. teqkiller August 17, 2002 at 2:05 am #

I’m not going to infest either, which sucks, but I have bugger all money. I am going to Whitby though. 😀

2. neenaw August 17, 2002 at 2:05 am #

3. kaypow August 17, 2002 at 4:29 am #

yay!

Infest without stumbling into Miss Piss happy and, well…pissed, just wouldn’t be the same. Now I’m much happier in the fact that I’m not going.

I was looking at the photos I took last year last night, I still think that one of you and Clay is just great. Your hair is so RED and he is so Clay!

Ahh, Clay, he won’t be there either, so it’ll be rubbish anyhow! (honest) 😉

Though, you do get to go see Sheep on Drugs this evening – bah humbug, that’s not fair. Enjoy.

4. teqkiller August 17, 2002 at 5:32 am #

It was orange, not red 😛

Yeah, a festival thingy really isn’t a festival thingy without the Clay there. Hopefully all three of us will make it next year 😀

5. neenaw August 17, 2002 at 5:32 am #

It was orange, not red 😛

6. teqkiller August 17, 2002 at 5:32 am #

PS

I don’t have that photo, can you email me a copy? I know it’s on your site but it is all flashified and I don’t know how to get it out!

7. neenaw August 17, 2002 at 5:32 am #

PS

8. neenaw August 17, 2002 at 2:05 am #

9. admin August 17, 2002 at 4:29 am #

yay!

Ahh, Clay, he won’t be there either, so it’ll be rubbish anyhow! (honest) 😉

10. kaypow August 17, 2002 at 9:15 am #

Re: PS

How about a compromise? We’ll call it “Flame”!

There you go, you should be able to grab those now.
    🙂
    -K

11. neenaw August 17, 2002 at 5:32 am #

It was orange, not red 😛

12. neenaw August 17, 2002 at 5:32 am #

PS

13. admin August 17, 2002 at 9:15 am #

Re: PS

How about a compromise? We’ll call it “Flame”!

There you go, you should be able to grab those now.
    🙂