kung foolery

Damn.

Just got caught doing a silly TKD move (while grinning madly to myself) in the ladies loos.

*giggle*

edit: ok, more detail now I’ve recovered from being redfaced.

It was a kinda of an attack on the door handle to open door, bit of a kick kinda move!

um, obverse punch to door – middle section knife hand strike to door handle – reverse kick as door opens – low side kick out to sink.

*hiiyah!*

*giggle blush*

oh dear

12 Responses to kung foolery

1. nollipop September 11, 2002 at 2:32 pm #

Do you get the urge to incorporate TKD stuff into your dancing?

I always feel the need to climb various bitz of the club I’m in. The bouncers have now got used to me doing this at The Arches in Shef and just laugh! Don’t think I’ll try it at the Music Box tho! (Big scary scally type doorpeople.)

This is why free parties are the best! You can juggle, diabolo, do poi and climb the countryside without anyone pulling you off/nicking your toys and throwing you out!!

Maybe you should do some mad outdoor UV cyber-foo!?

Wuv Nolly xx

2. nollipop September 11, 2002 at 2:32 pm #

Do you get the urge to incorporate TKD stuff into your dancing?

Maybe you should do some mad outdoor UV cyber-foo!?

Wuv Nolly xx

3. kaypow September 12, 2002 at 1:31 am #

um no, I look stupid enough dancing as it is thanks!
    It’s only my stupid grin that saves me.

Though, mad outdoor UV cyber-foo does sound good 🙂

hmm, I see you are lodgerless again?

*ponders what a Tod – Padiham commute would be like*

4. kaypow September 12, 2002 at 2:26 am #

gigs

oh oh oh, Nolly (and anyone else?) –

Don’t suppose you’d be up for going to:

Alec Empire – Sat Oct 5th Manchester Academy 2/3 [£8.50]

DJ Shadow – Sat Oct 26th Manchester Academy [£16] [8pm – 1am]

*bounce* (??)

5. admin September 12, 2002 at 1:31 am #

um no, I look stupid enough dancing as it is thanks!
    It’s only my stupid grin that saves me.

Though, mad outdoor UV cyber-foo does sound good 🙂

hmm, I see you are lodgerless again?

*ponders what a Tod – Padiham commute would be like*

6. admin September 12, 2002 at 2:26 am #

gigs

oh oh oh, Nolly (and anyone else?) –

Don’t suppose you’d be up for going to:

Alec Empire – Sat Oct 5th Manchester Academy 2/3 [£8.50]

DJ Shadow – Sat Oct 26th Manchester Academy [£16] [8pm – 1am]

*bounce* (??)

7. nollipop September 12, 2002 at 2:18 pm #

Weeeell. I think we are nearly lodgerless. Or I wish we were!!!

The 17 year old keeps popping in from his ‘secure unit’ at hospital and gleefully telling us about all the serial killers in Todmorden. And he has been AWOL for 48 hours once already this week. (We had social workers, nurses and parents all demanding where we had put him!!) It’s pissing me off.

I don’t need this stress whilst trying to work 30 hours a week and do an MA!

We’ll have to see if he’s any better when discharged on Friday, but if he still feels unsafe then…

8. nollipop September 12, 2002 at 2:23 pm #

Re: gigs

Both Marcus and Duncan respectively have been badgering me about going to these for most of this month!!!

I wouldn’t mind seeing either, if I have the pennies.

Let you know for sure nearer the time! 🙂

Nolly xx.

9. nollipop September 12, 2002 at 2:18 pm #

Weeeell. I think we are nearly lodgerless. Or I wish we were!!!

I don’t need this stress whilst trying to work 30 hours a week and do an MA!

10. nollipop September 12, 2002 at 2:23 pm #

Re: gigs

I wouldn’t mind seeing either, if I have the pennies.

Let you know for sure nearer the time! 🙂

Nolly xx.

11. kaypow September 13, 2002 at 1:38 am #

Re: gigs

Good, good, I shall badger you too then. 🙂

Definitely let me know if you do have the resources.

I’m dead set on going to see DJ Shadow, and Alec Empire is calling, despite the fact that I am already double booked that night!

*bounce*

12. admin September 13, 2002 at 1:38 am #

Re: gigs

Good, good, I shall badger you too then. 🙂

Definitely let me know if you do have the resources.

*bounce*