[a list]

#1{
Lara’s headlight bulb exchanged (again) and fitted
status : code *oh yes*
}
#2{
Engage in Top Secret Purchasing Mission in Accrington
status: code *!hoorah!*
}
#3{
Search through array for value function
status : code *noodled*

10 Responses to [a list]

1. king_prawn October 9, 2002 at 10:04 am #

#5{
    Crushingly defeat opponent in last three games of pool played
    status : code smug
    }

You day is coming, little-pink-one. Prawn reigns supreme.

2. king_prawn October 9, 2002 at 10:04 am #

#5{
    Crushingly defeat opponent in last three games of pool played
    status : code smug
    }

You day is coming, little-pink-one. Prawn reigns supreme.

3. kaypow October 10, 2002 at 1:42 am #

doin’ some shootin’

uh oh, that sounds like a challenge.

*yay!*

Shame you are on the other side of the country, I could do with a new opponent.

Heh, I’ve only really played my workmate Chris and he has me in training to whup American Arse in Atlanta at the end of the month where Vile is apparently dragging me along to a scary pool hall. *panics* Hell, I am SO going to lose!

*wave to the prawn*

4. king_prawn October 10, 2002 at 3:10 am #

Re: doin’ some shootin’

Well, if you’d go to London occasionally, or Whitby, like a *normal* person…..

You might want to try finding and playing on an American table here. The tables and the balls are noticably larger (and the rules somewhat different).

5. admin October 10, 2002 at 1:42 am #

doin’ some shootin’

uh oh, that sounds like a challenge.

*yay!*

Shame you are on the other side of the country, I could do with a new opponent.

*wave to the prawn*

6. kaypow October 10, 2002 at 6:12 am #

Re: doin’ some shootin’

heh, nah, that’s what I’m counting on to save face when I lose!
    *looks all innocent*
    “awww, I just can’t get the hang of your big balls..”
    *acts really dumb*
    “..and oh, the rules are sooo confusing, explain it to me again..”
    *flutters eyelashes*

d’ya think it’ll work?

😉 -K

7. king_prawn October 10, 2002 at 3:10 am #

Re: doin’ some shootin’

Well, if you’d go to London occasionally, or Whitby, like a *normal* person…..

8. Anonymous October 10, 2002 at 8:03 am #

“ahem” …. no.

It won’t work, sorry. In fact I’M betting on that so that when you start winning I’ll just make a few rule “ammendments”.

“NO, I’m sorry that’s not the way we do it here, that counts as a scratch against you and I get to pick up one of mine an put it in the pocket, tough luck, sorry guess I fergot to mention it.”

😉

=v=

9. admin October 10, 2002 at 6:12 am #

Re: doin’ some shootin’

heh, nah, that’s what I’m counting on to save face when I lose!
    *looks all innocent*
    “awww, I just can’t get the hang of your big balls..”
    *acts really dumb*
    “..and oh, the rules are sooo confusing, explain it to me again..”
    *flutters eyelashes*