DriveByTruckers \m/,

“Looks like DBT is doing some serious hair farming!
.o0(Hippies).”
– Vilehelm 26.11.02

The long awaited (by me anyway) Drive By Truckers gig was at the University last Friday.

Took a shedload of photos and as usual they were mainly crappy and out of focus, but I had fun. Don’t worry though, have whittled these right down to the few half decent ones.

Same as before, pics and review through the picture link above.

(Get your Flash 6 Plug-in here!)

6 Responses to DriveByTruckers \m/,

1. vilehelm November 25, 2002 at 11:05 pm #

The Southern Thang

“Someone behind me in the audience appeared wrapped in a Confederate flag, to which the Truckers turned their noses up and gave disapproving shakes of the head.”

As the song goes…”It’s all about some rebels but it ain’t about the flag.”

YAY! Glad you survived your run in with the Truckers. They’ll be back on their home turf on the 30th. Look forward to hearing their story about the pink girl from Manchester. 😉

2. kaypow November 26, 2002 at 1:44 am #

Re: The Southern Thang

***
    Look forward to hearing their story about the pink girl from Manchester. 😉
    ***

Strangely enough, I’m not.

😉

3. missbumpkin November 26, 2002 at 2:26 am #

Trucking fun

You go girl!

Can you drag me along next time? “Bulldozers and dirt” sounds like the sort of thing my family would be proud to have me listen to.

Saw your piccies. These people look dangerous. Are you sure they don’t live round here?

4. vilehelm November 25, 2002 at 11:05 pm #

The Southern Thang

As the song goes…”It’s all about some rebels but it ain’t about the flag.”

5. admin November 26, 2002 at 1:44 am #

Re: The Southern Thang

***
    Look forward to hearing their story about the pink girl from Manchester. 😉
    ***

Strangely enough, I’m not.

😉