Ready to burn it up the M5

Lara is now spotless (though I sure when she dries I’ll find that I’ve missed huge swathes of mud dammit)and I was cold and wet and mucky but have had a lovely warm shower and am no longer damp, blue and muddy.

I’ve stuffed everything back into my rucksack, retrieved items from far flung places around the house and am just sat munching pizza and checking my mail before I head on out. Final score: interesting mail 0 – junkmail 60. gah! not fair.

Was hoping Vile would be pootering about by now, but I guess he’s still slumbering. Poop. Mel has lent me her webcam so I shall attempt to install and then pull goofy faces at him later, yay!

Haven’t been able to check Red’s site in a while, it’s all changed! Something is afoot. 🙂 Cool! You go bird! 😉

Ugh, this should have been a nice pizza but I have baked it to a crisp, dammit!

Righto, time to burn rubber, or more accurately, oil. Charging up the motorway, I’m the one enveloped in the plume of blue smoke. Poor Lara. 🙂

8 Responses to Ready to burn it up the M5

1. glampira November 18, 2002 at 10:41 am #

Hi K!

Ginger here. It was nice to hang out with you in Atlanta. I added you as a friend on LJ. Check out my new Doll Squad site I made: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dollsquad/
    xoxo,
    Ginger

2. kaypow November 18, 2002 at 11:18 am #

Re: Hi K!

Hi Ginger 🙂 Added you to my list too 😉

Atlanta was simply fab: Greasepaint scared the crap out of me and Trader Vics and Jackass was a great night out too. yay!

Hmm, is that the right URL for your site? I only seem to get “There is no group called dollsquad.” ??

K

Re: Hi K!

oops!! It should say thedollsquad. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thedollsquad/
    Sorry!!!

7. kaypow November 19, 2002 at 5:27 am #

Re: Hi K!

heh thanks 🙂

*toddles off to see what she missed on Halloween because of having to go back for dumb id!*

8. admin November 19, 2002 at 5:27 am #