Didn’t go out for cocktails with Mel and Sy. Stayed in and watched crap TV instead until it was time to check the net for Bill.

*sigh*

*mopes*

Looks like I’ve been stood up by Bill as it’s now 12:20am and no sign of the stinky one. Pants! Guess he’s been having fun in Macon. Hope so anyway, always worries me when I don’t hear from him and I know he’s out and about. 🙁

Just watched Faking It USA though which was quite amusing. This week a carpenter was attempting to become an Interior Designer in four weeks. He managed to convince the judges but I wasn’t at all convinced by any of the real “designers” either, all very faux and superficial.

Wish I’d seen last weeks program though. That was a geek turning into an All-American Cheerleader. Sounded class.

Oh well, suppose I might as well just go to bed.

***Update***
Hit post entry, and Bill appeared on IM. Yeah, he’s still in Macon. 😀

8 Responses to

1. vilehelm March 9, 2003 at 5:03 am #

poop

Sorry babe, took longer than I thought to get in and out of Macon, didn’t even get to play any tennis while I was down there 🙁

I do have a bad ass little PC built for us now. I know when you start using the Mac thought you’ll never want to go back but we are now officially a dual platform household.

2. vilehelm March 9, 2003 at 5:03 am #

poop

3. madgav March 9, 2003 at 9:48 am #

Faux and superficial? I’d never expect that from designers in this country. Which reminds me of the wonderful LLB skit at the end of one episode of The League of Gentlemen 🙂 LLB (the real one) steps “off camera”, pulls of his “wig” to reveal balding head and lights up, to instantly be crushed under a wall as the Legs Akimbo van piles through the wall…

4. kaypow March 9, 2003 at 10:40 am #

The great LLB

Oh yes! Now that was a class episode!
    Truly awesome to witness.

He actually came to lecture at Manchester University a few years back, got the biggest student turnout ever. Of course, I was ready and waiting when the doors opened and got my front row seat. Despite expectation Mr Llewellyn-Bowen did a terrific job and by the end of the lecture my opinion of him had totally changed, you know he’s really not so bad offscreen! 😉

5. madgav March 9, 2003 at 11:27 am #

Re: The great LLB

It was that woman on Changing Rooms who was responsible for the grossest crimes against taste anyway. Did they never realize that decorating a room for £500 was doomed to failure in a sea of tat?

6. madgav March 9, 2003 at 9:48 am #

7. admin March 9, 2003 at 10:40 am #

The great LLB

Oh yes! Now that was a class episode!
    Truly awesome to witness.

8. madgav March 9, 2003 at 11:27 am #