Going to visit Viley

YAY! YAY! YAY!!

Just booked myself a return flight to Atlanta to see my Bill!

Am most cheerful and excited now. It’s been horrid not knowing when I will see him next. The uncertainty with the Visa processing is definitely getting to both of us and the thought of sticking it out and not seeing him til I have my K1 Visa in hand (which isn’t likely to be until at least August) is unbearable.

I’ll be leaving from Gatwick on the 28th and returning the 19th June, only 19 days to wait! I am now just fearful about being turned away at immigration because I have a K1 pending. I’m not doing anything wrong though, I don’t intend to violate the Visa Waiver and will definitely be returning to Tavistock on the 19th so hopefully I am just worrying over nothing.

*bounce* *bounce* *bounce*

Feel so much happier already. Want to run around the house drinking my beer and driving Molly mad, but as everyone has gone to bed I guess that’s not very wise.

8 Responses to Going to visit Viley

1. sadiecakes May 10, 2003 at 6:37 am #

Cool
    Brian and I are supposed to be flying over to Atlanta around that time too fora short holiday
    Please tell me that you managed to find a cheap flight someplace?

2. kaypow May 10, 2003 at 8:15 am #

ATL – WHEEEEEEE!

Heya :d

I managed to get a direct flight from Gatwick with Delta for £249 using http://www.expedia.co.uk last night. I did notice though that as soon as it hits June the price seems to go up to more like £450 – ugh! Lastminute.com also had flights for £245 but didn’t have the right combination of available times I wanted.

I’ve also been keeping an eye on some of the prices listed on this page:

but when I tried to get more information on those flights my computer had a little trouble due to the script I’ve been running on it to search K1 Visa Case Status numbers.

Still, £249 sounded pretty good to me for a direct flight! – YAY!! *boing* *boing* (can you tell I’m excited?!)

3. sadiecakes May 10, 2003 at 6:37 am #

Cool
    Please tell me that you managed to find a cheap flight someplace?

4. admin May 10, 2003 at 8:15 am #

ATL – WHEEEEEEE!

Heya :d

I’ve also been keeping an eye on some of the prices listed on this page:

5. nollipop May 10, 2003 at 3:03 pm #

Happy k!!

How fantastic for you!

After all the sad things that have been going on for you, a little travel is well deserved I think!

And yes, the time will pass much better after you have seen Bill! Long distance rellies are a horror when you don’t know when you’re seeing them next.

Hope the time goes nice and quick 4 U!

Nolly x.

6. nollipop May 10, 2003 at 3:03 pm #

Happy k!!

How fantastic for you!

Hope the time goes nice and quick 4 U!

Nolly x.

7. g3m May 11, 2003 at 6:19 am #

*yay* that’s excellent news!
    Just what you need I’m sure!? 🙂

Hope you have a great time!

gem 🙂

8. g3m May 11, 2003 at 6:19 am #

*yay* that’s excellent news!
    Just what you need I’m sure!? 🙂

Hope you have a great time!

gem 🙂