What a haul.

My LiveJournal Trick-or-Treat Haul
_k goes trick-or-treating, dressed up as vampiric tigger monster.
boo_11 tricks you! You get an empty bottle.
cybershawn tricks you! You get a pencil.
fumonku tricks you! You get a wet rag.
g3m tricks you! You get an empty wrapper.
kebabjournal tricks you! You get a piece of string.
kingtiger tricks you! You get an old sock.
madgav tricks you! You get a block of wood.
mr_foz tricks you! You get a wet rag.
teqkiller tricks you! You get an evangelical pamphlet.
vilehelm tricks you! You get a rock.
_k ends up with zero pieces of candy, an empty bottle, a pencil, a wet rag, an empty wrapper, a piece of string, an old sock, a block of wood, a wet rag, an evangelical pamphlet, and a rock.
Go trick-or-treating! Username:
Another fun meme brought to you by rfreebern.

8 Responses to What a haul.

1. st353 October 31, 2003 at 1:18 am #

That’s one crappy evening of Trick or Treating!
    vilehelm tricks you! You get a rock.
    …and I would have expected better from you Mr V! Sheesh.

2. st353 October 31, 2003 at 1:18 am #

That’s one crappy evening of Trick or Treating!
    vilehelm tricks you! You get a rock.
    …and I would have expected better from you Mr V! Sheesh.

3. kaypow October 31, 2003 at 7:30 am #

*looks all dejected*

S’ok, I gave it back to him when he came knocking on my door.

4. vilehelm October 31, 2003 at 8:42 am #

oops

A rock is a sign of affection here in the states … thus the phrase “Dude!You like so totally rock”, or the now infamous “Yeah Dude, I Rock” … of course that last one is affection to one’s self … not that I have a problem with that but maybe best we didn’t speak of it … I’m sure I have work to do now, rock on.

5. admin October 31, 2003 at 7:30 am #

*looks all dejected*

S’ok, I gave it back to him when he came knocking on my door.

6. Anonymous October 31, 2003 at 12:00 pm #

inapprehensible

My Dear Pinkaboo,
    It has been a long time since we conversed. However I read your journal with some interest very often.
    I don’t understand this entry. Is it a sort of game you’re playing? A fraudulent devic eh? Very Interesting.
    Perhaps an explanation for your old professor