So yesterday I was back in my making things mood so I attacked the skirt I made last week that turned out so disappointingly huge. It’s not quite as neat as it was to start with as I had to do a horrid amount of unpicking and re-sewing, but it now fits:
You can’t really see from this picture but it has two pleats at the front, with little fake pockets and a flower button at the summit of each.
So that was one success. Many thanks go to Bill’s Mum for letting me have an extended loan of her sewing machine. We got it serviced and the tension seen to the other day and now it’s making nice neat seams and new clothes for me!
In the afternoon we then invaded Value Village (a huge thrift store) so I could find some cheap clothing components so I could begin compiling my grand Halloween costume.
Jumped right into being crafty when we got back home and have made good progress I think.
Bet you can’t guess what I’m going to be!