Oooh, that was a good comfy sleep. The mattress is now very supportive and no longer does our bed sag in the middle. Nice. Think I had lots of cosy dreams but can’t remember any of them. Just woke up to discover I was snuggled up with Quince rather than Bill though. Just as stinky but somewhat hairier. Genghis is curled up and keeping my feet warm.
After yesterday morning’s clean up session in preparation for the bed’s arrival I cajoled Bill into taking me to some craft and fabric stores for supplies. I had a cunning plan and itchy fingers you see. I stocked up on materials and we then went to the office so Bill could work on Klaus’ site.
I got all crafty and worked really hard on my little project while Bill gazed at PhotoShop and made a site template in DreamWeaver.
Back at the house Bill excitedly cleaned his closet out. I’ve never seen him so eager to clean before but the lure of nice new storage built in storage drawers beneath the bed got him very happy.
I sat on one corner and continued to craft while he pulled all his shoes and clothes out, designating them into different piles. He found a few casualties and there is now a small pile of mouldy shoes on the front porch. Ugh.
Everything restowed in our monster bed it was time to turn on the XBox and my turn to get excited. Bill had a Toys R Us voucher given to him by a client and as I had jumped up and down and squealed lots when I saw Ultra Bust-A-Move has finally been released for X-Box he’d allowed me to spend it.
He’s a good egg.
So voddy and Bill by my side I got bursting those bubbles. The game has got even crazier and no cute dragon characters turn the launcher but it still had me mightily entertained. Fab. At least until Bill got all moody and refused to play any more. Booo!
Heh, Bill just walked in looking all cute and informed me he’s just completed Level 2!
At around two in the morning I then decided I just couldn’t wait til the morning to finish my little project and so went ahead with the final boiling process. I was a little unconvinced to begin with as I wasn’t sure if I’d used the right materials, and unfortunately my fears were founded. Darn it. Too much synthetic content. I’d tried really hard to find some supplies with a higher natural fibre content but only came up with a mixed fibre which obviously wasn’t good enough. Thwarted again. Back to the drawing board. *sigh*