I could just eat him up…

…when he looks like a stick of rock. Delicious.

Sam loves the swing that my Aunty Maz and Uncle Chris gave him. We love it too because we can put him in it, give him a few pushes and Sam’ll happily swing himself to sleep again, or quietly gaze around the room and wriggle. As wonderful as Sam is to cuddle and love on, sometimes it’s nice to be able to use both hands again.

It’s also great because it keeps him off the floor and away from the dogs. Every so often they will come over and give him a curious sniff before going on their way but that’s about it. It’s funny when the swing is working, one or other of the dogs will go investigate the new member of the household and the chair will swing into them and bash them on the nose!

Poor dogs.

They have no idea what is going on and are both somewhat subdued at the moment. Genghis especially is going around with his ears pinned back against his head and looking very sorry for himself. We’re trying to make sure that they aren’t neglected and get lots of attention and hugs too.

6 Responses to I could just eat him up…

1. Anonymous May 6, 2006 at 2:49 am #

Beautiful!

He is absolutely precious! I’m so happy for the two of you… and I love reading up on your daily antics… so good that you have such a happy attitude towards all the crazy stuff that can happen with a new little life to take care of!
    /hugs
    Kaliryn
    (=

2. Anonymous May 6, 2006 at 2:49 am #

Beautiful!

/hugs
    Kaliryn
    (=

3. Anonymous May 6, 2006 at 6:27 pm #

Handsome

What a handsome little chap…I’m told that his Grandfather is handsome too!

4. Anonymous May 6, 2006 at 6:27 pm #

Handsome

What a handsome little chap…I’m told that his Grandfather is handsome too!

5. missbumpkin May 6, 2006 at 11:34 pm #

Awww he’s so cute! Looks such a little character. Making me very broody. Eek!

It’s a shame we got rid of all the dairy cow equipment, We could have let you have a milking machine to hook up to 🙂 Then again I’m sure we could have found you one in the freeads.

6. missbumpkin May 6, 2006 at 11:34 pm #

Awww he’s so cute! Looks such a little character. Making me very broody. Eek!