Many Happy Returns | second outing | skip to my loo

First of all let me extend super sparkly Happy Birthday greetings all the way down under to Australia where the lovely Melinda is celebrating and hopefully getting spoiled rotten on her special day.

Happy Birthday Melly.

***

Sam had his second outing on Sunday. Bill and I were getting cabin fever so we decided to eat out and took Sam with us to a nearby restaurant where he got lots of compliments from the staff. At the moment he’s too young to go in any child seats so Bill had to eat his pasta with Sam asleep in one arm. Sam didn’t seem to mind too much.

***

Finally, three cheers for hubby because he finally fixed our toilet! For months it’s been driving us crazy by continuing to run when flushed. I’m so relieved I don’t have to keep lifting the lid and fishing around in the tank anymore.

6 Responses to Many Happy Returns | second outing | skip to my loo

1. daveyboi May 10, 2006 at 6:46 am #

He looks like a little cornish piskie in teh bottom pic.

I’ve been broody as hell for ages and i think we are planning to *fingers crossed* add to teh Moss clan soon.

Once again well done!!

x

2. daveyboi May 10, 2006 at 6:46 am #

He looks like a little cornish piskie in teh bottom pic.

Once again well done!!

x

3. ashridge May 10, 2006 at 1:31 pm #

Strapped in with race harness!

When he can reach the pedals he can share the Midget with his Grandpa!

4. ashridge May 10, 2006 at 1:31 pm #

Strapped in with race harness!

When he can reach the pedals he can share the Midget with his Grandpa!

5. Anonymous May 11, 2006 at 1:28 am #

Thankyou!!!

Thankyou for the birthday greetings and the lovely, sparkly, yummy scented pressie.

Sam is such a cutie, Sy and I are both very excited about meeting him in August. Have you got the boy a passport?

6. Anonymous May 11, 2006 at 1:28 am #