Toes?!

After his morning feed Froggy was being sat up and burped while looking at the black and white silhouette on our bedroom wall. That’s a favourite of his and he loves to grin at it.

He then looked down and almost gave a start before quite obviously staring at his feet which were wrapped in cow print babygro. Only one was visible above the bedcovers but he stared intently at it and then began to wiggle it and look very contemplative.

I uncovered his other foot so he could see it and he visibly turned, cooed and began to stare delightedly at that wiggling foot too.

I do believe Froggy just discovered his feet! I wonder whether the black and white cowprint was the source for fascination or whether he’ll be just as enthralled when he’s got naked toes too!

I’m very amused and quite excited for him.

10 Responses to Toes?!

1. Anonymous July 12, 2006 at 5:49 pm #

Hola

Glad to read that everything is going really well for you. and that your son has a cow print romper suit, not a black and white foot….. Over with my parents in Gib at the moment and my mother reads this quite often, I wondered how she was so current with family info, thought it might be some special Downes family vibe or something….

Zoe

2. Anonymous July 12, 2006 at 5:49 pm #

Hola

Zoe

3. downesunder July 14, 2006 at 3:25 pm #

More piccies please!

*stomps foot*

4. downesunder July 14, 2006 at 3:25 pm #

More piccies please!

*stomps foot*

5. Anonymous July 16, 2006 at 10:03 am #

Toes

Sounds a bit like “peek-a-boo”

6. ashridge July 16, 2006 at 10:39 am #

Re: Hola Hoops

Hi Zo,
    Good to hear from you, and it must be great to be back in Gib with mum and dad and Adam. Is Simon with you or is he chopping down trees back in Blighty and looking after the lovely Tusker? Isn’t Sammy a cutie?..we are so looking forward to meeting him again in August and perhaps we are a little bit excited about seeing Sy, Kay, Mel and Bill too:). What’s in store for you next?

Love to everyone
    Uncle! Kevin

7. Anonymous July 16, 2006 at 10:03 am #

Toes

Sounds a bit like “peek-a-boo”

8. ashridge July 16, 2006 at 10:39 am #

Re: Hola Hoops

Hi Zo,

Love to everyone
    Uncle! Kevin

9. kaypow July 16, 2006 at 8:04 pm #

Re: Hola

Hello there Zoe!

Welcome to the Sam broadcasts! 😉 Good to have you. Glad to hear these chronicles have readers, other than mum and dad that is. *waves to the Whites*

Sam is just wonderful thank you and yup, everything is grand over here, though a tad busy. If I’m not tending to the boy, I’m running Sammycam and giving mum and dad their daily dose of grandson. I get in trouble if they don’t get their Sammycam!

Hope you are having a great time in Gib?

All the best

– Kay

10. admin July 16, 2006 at 8:04 pm #

Re: Hola

Hello there Zoe!

Hope you are having a great time in Gib?

All the best