Knock Knock!

I’m exhausted. I have so much to do and with Sam on the loose it’s one step forward two steps back all the time. When I do get a second to myself I can’t muster the ability to do any of the projects I really want to be doing and I constantly berate myself that I haven’t even had a chance to keep up with my journal over the last month and now I feel like I’ve missed so much journaling in the past four weeks that I don’t know where to start. I can’t wait to get on that aeroplane next Friday and let Mum and Dad have some Nanna and Grandad time!

Sam’s asleep (edit – crap! I spoke too soon!), my bedtime now, and I promise I’ll try to be better and do a proper post this week. Meanwhile, here’s me teaching Sam how to play with his food. I know Mum and Dad aren’t impressed, and I’ve already had cause to regret this when trying to have a nice meal out with Bill.

6 Responses to Knock Knock!

1. Anonymous December 10, 2007 at 4:37 pm #

Please rewind and unteach that fingerflickin trick. He looks as if he is in training for one of Simon’s popcorn parties!!!! HELP ! My poor house love mother

2. Anonymous December 10, 2007 at 4:37 pm #

3. Anonymous December 11, 2007 at 3:54 pm #

I understand

I get so far behind on the posts and don’t know where to start. I don’t even have the excuse of a toddler running me ragged.

Martha

4. Anonymous December 11, 2007 at 3:54 pm #

I understand

Martha

5. Anonymous December 12, 2007 at 10:27 am #

Looking forward to seeing you after Christmas – away from home without your number at the moment as grandfather in hospital and left in a hurry – can you email me your no and I will ring to arrange dates and times later on?
    Cheers