Clean house.

Bill and I did a big final push to clean the house yesterday. Well, Bill mainly did the tidying (thank you babe!) while I waddled around trying to help but was rather more successful at tripping over my feet or my tummy. I can’t be trusted right now and have suddenly got very clumsy, even the simple task of emptying the dishwasher has resulted in broken glasses and me jamming my tummy against the door. I’m a bit useless so kudos to Bill for determinedly pressing ahead and sprucing up the joint while I kept having to have a sit down.

While Bill was frantically cleaning up we had to put Sam in his room to play for a while. Else he was just creating destruction faster than we could deal with it. When we were done and the terror was released he wandered back into the front room with Bagpuss. In awe and amazement he stood stock still in the centre of the living room, jaw agape. “Wow!” the cheeky little blighter exclaimed as he and Bagpuss surveyed the room “Wow! Daddy! [it’s] clean!”

6 Responses to Clean house.

1. Anonymous September 11, 2008 at 5:22 pm #

Patience!

Hi Kay and Bill and Sammy. Just had a look at the journal to see if there have been any developments. Sadly no it seems. I found walking on cobblestone very good for starting me off. I cannot believe the size of you! There must be a bus load in there surely! We’re thinking of you and hoping it’ll be soon. Rica

2. Anonymous September 11, 2008 at 5:22 pm #

Patience!

3. Anonymous September 13, 2008 at 10:49 am #

Congrats from Dartmoor

Hi guys. M’s just texted the good news! Well done K & Bill and hang on your hollyhocks Sammy – life is never going to be the same again! Our warmest congratulations! John and Rica x

4. Anonymous September 13, 2008 at 10:49 am #

Congrats from Dartmoor

5. Anonymous September 15, 2008 at 11:36 am #

Exciting News

Congratulations Kay, Bill and Sammy on the exciting news of little Bea’s safe arrival. Well Done Kay….hope you and Bea are doing well!

Love Ian, Ruth and Max