Hoorah! I’m rather excited. Bill has finally booked some time off work so we can go on holiday! We’re planning our long awaited honeymoon (only ten months too late!) to New York and are looking for flights around the 8th October. Not so long now!

The only slight concern is what to do with the dogs though. Sounds like Bill asked Mary if she would be happy to look after them while we’re gone, but while Quince is allowed and welcome, they have concerns about Genghis, Oh crap!! He’s such a good dog really, he just seems to have an issue with cats.

Bill’s already talking about shortening our trip or maybe having to make other plans. Noooo!!!

I’m sure we’ll come up with something, but at the moment I’m hoping this isn’t going to turn into another postponement. *fingerscrossed*

Still very excited.

Comments are closed.

Powered by WordPress. Designed by Woo Themes